Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Outsourcing Services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 250 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. We are looking for candidates to fill in positions of Audit Intern and Tax Intern in Hanoi Office.
- Last-year students with an accumulated average marks of 7.0 or above;
- Good accounting, auditing, taxation or finance background
- Fluent in English, including reading, writing, speaking and listening; and
- Computer literacy.
- Willing to have extensive internship for at least 3 months, January to March 2019
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role;
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations; and
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Your application and resume must be in English, with a recent photo & transcript attached;
- Name your file with quoting reference: Application – [Position applied for] – Hanoi Office;
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission of application is 26 October 2018 at latest;
- Application & resume to be sent to: Hanoi.Recruitment@vn.gt.com