- Intern position is a full-time position;
- Duration of the internship: over 03 months from December 2018 to March/ April 2019.
- Providing help and support to audit team in audit engagements;
- Being in-charge of basic audit sections as per job allocation and assignments where possible.
- Senior students or Graduates majoring in Auditing/ Accounting/ Finance/ Economics;
- Studying CPA Australia/ ACCA/ ICAEW – ACA/ CFAB certificates is preferred;
- Computer literacy;
- Good command of English, both verbal and written.
- English, Friendly, Dynamic, Young, Sportive working environment;
- Opportunities to join intensive internal training courses on audit methodology and tools, professional behavior and ethical conduct;
- Attractive allowance;
- Opportunities to be selected as official staff after internship period.
[ HN ] office:
- Submit application form: no later than 24 October 2018
- Aptitude test: 25 ~ 26 October 2018
- Interview & Offer Letter signing: 27 October ~ 07 November 2018
[ HCM ] office:
- Submit application form: no later than 17 October 2018
- Aptitude test: 20 – 22 October 2018
- Interview & Offer Letter signing: 22 October ~ 4 November 2018